Negotiations for a new Coles Meat Department EA
On Wednesday and Thursday of this week your SDA negotiating team attended preliminary meetings with Coles and the AMIEU, to start the process of bargaining for a new Coles Meat Department EA.
The next meeting will take place on Wednesday the 10th of October.
We will be presenting the SDA members Log of Claims (Bargaining Expectations) at this meeting.
Our aim at these negotiations will be to:
- Protect Meat Department employees current take home pay.
- Achieve decent annual pay increases starting as soon as possible.
- Increase the penalty rates for employees working unsociable hours.
- Protect existing hard won SDA conditions from the 2011 Agreement.
- Fight for those items that are important to our Coles Meat Department Members.
If you haven’t already completed our online survey of members please go to www.surveymonkey.com/r/sdacolesmeat.
This survey let’s you tell us what you want included in any new agreement, but IT CLOSES AT 5:30 PM TODAY!.
So please jump online and let us know what you think needs to be protected and improved.